Pune: With the sudden surge of COVID cases during the second wave, the infrastructure pertaining to testing has come under heavy pressure. With an objective to reach out to people who are facing difficulty in getting themselves tested for COVID 19 RT PCR (ICMR Approved) due to pandemic, Apollo Diagnostics – Diagnostic vertical of Apollo Health & Lifestyle Private Limited has launched “Drive Through Covid19 testing facilities in Pune. Each facility is fully equipped for the testing, with the capacity to manage up to 250 patients in a day.
The growing numbers of COVID-19 RT PCR tests has resulted in delay in home collections which has prompted us to launch these drive through so testing happens without any delay. Patients can give a Miss call to book an appointment 7292005716.
Mr. Vishwajit Reddy Konda – Strategy & New Initiatives, Operations, Apollo Diagnostics said “For the convenience of people and to increase the testing with safety protocols, we have set up covid-19 test RT- PCR at NSG IT Park. we are planning to have more such set- up at various locations across Pune, to help mitigate the risk of virus and ensure testing with ease.”
Talking about the newly launched set-up at NSG IT Park, Mr. Reddy said “The complete process of registration and payment for testing is totally contactless. The facility is fully equipped for the testing and has the capacity to manage up to 250 patients per day.”
Those desiring to undergo RT PCR test have to follow these easy and safe 5 step procedure:
1) Need to complete the registration process at the entrance by scanning a QR code and will, in turn, receive a token the number on their mobile.
2) They need to make the necessary payment online and proceed for testing.
3) A Phlebotomist will take the sample from the person.
4) A message with details and a digital invoice will be received on the mobile.
5) The reports will be delivered within a time frame of 48-72 hours.
Carrying of the necessary identification documents, as specified by the government (PAN Card or Aadhaar Card), is mandatory.